Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Homes & Estates
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Homes
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Glenmont Commons. in Parsippany, New Jersey
Tucked away, yet
conveniently located the Glenmont Commons Single Family Homes Community in Parsippany NJ is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Parsippany, which was recently rated Number 13 in the Top 20 Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
The Glenmont Commons community also feature
Townhouses - for more information about the
Glenmont Commons Townhomes Community in Parsippany, NJ,
- A Distinctive Single Family Homes Community of 4 and 5 bedroom
homes with 2.1 - 3.1 Luxurious Baths and 2 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ
- Glenmont Commons offers discerning owners Luxury Single
of the Highest Caliber.
- Built in 2001-2007.
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Morris Plains Mailing Address
home is unique and features Large Wooded Lots with
Lush Landscaping surrounded by abundance of mature trees.
Many Open Floor Plans offer Bright and
Spacious rooms and 2-3 floors of Living space, Large Full
Basements (some Finished, some Walkout), .
- 10 +/- minute drive to
Morris Plains Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 4 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
City. Plus additional bus stops along Route 46
- 45 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 6 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 15 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills and Rockaway Townsquare Mall
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide
for the Ultimate Location and Home Values
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Glenmont Commons Single Family Homes, Parsippany, NJ: A Great Place to
was built from 2001-2007 and there are homes featuring 4 to 5 Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and attached
Garages. All homes features an Open and Airy Design
with Spacious interiors and Modern Floor Plans. All homes have
Full Basements, some of which are
Finished Basements and some are Walkout Basements. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. The Large Lot sizes give each home lots of privacy. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Glenmont Commons. Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Price: $699,000 - $1,025,000
- Beds/Baths: 4-5 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2001-2007
- Common Features: Good Size Wooded Lot. 2 to 3 Floors of Spacious Living Areas. Large Eat-in-Kitchens and Master Suites and Walk-in Closets. Large Rooms offering lots of space. Most Floor Plans feature 9 Foot Ceilings on First Floor, Dramatic two-story entrance Foyer, Spacious Family Rooms, Optional wood burning Fireplaces, Large Kitchen with Breakfast areas, Luxurious Master Baths with Tub and separate Showers, Energy efficient, insulated vinyl windows, Maintenance free, quality vinyl siding and brick (optional), Public sewers and water, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. All Homes have Large Full Basements some of which are finished and some of which are Walk-out Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Mt. Tabor School (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Brooklawn Middle School (6th-8th Grades). Parsippany Hills High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are nearby, about 4 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 6 +/- miles to Morristown Green, About 30 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping.
Glenmont Commons., Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a Single
Family home at Glenmont Commons you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. If more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at Glenmont Commons
Single Family Home Community in Parsippany you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
So give us a call and let us show you how you
will Live and Entertain with Pride in these Beautiful
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Glenmont Commons. Experts!
Local Community Map of Glenmont Commons. in Parsippany, NJ